LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu lal (Clerk)     10 January 2017

Looking for reliable an sincere lawyer in barasat westbengal

Hello anybody can suggest really Strong , reliable , unbiased Lawyer for Barasat Court in West Bengal . Any Lawyer who is really sincere and ready to deliver the result . Not only take date after date to get the fees , I am ready to compensate with Good Money and other benefits if I really get quick resolution . I have Probate case which have enough merit to WIN , Only need dare devil Lawyer and Sincere to fight to retain the Justice . The case need to Ex- Party deputation to execute as the Opposite Party are not appearing and the case is pending with date after date for last 4 years without any real good reason from the Court . My assumtion is there is some internal understanding to get Fees after fees for dates by the lawyers . Can anybody give a hand to help me . I am ready to pay at a time the Good Amount of money except the regular Fees . But I need quick relief without any excuse and delay . Please contact me ASAP with your full details . Please no advertisement not time waster.

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     10 January 2017

Babu lal ji you can search LCI web site you will definately get expert lawyer as per you wish.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 January 2017

You can search in LCI databank at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/lawyers_search/

Wait for the posts from other members/experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register