Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathish (-)     06 September 2010

Looking for Divorce

Hi

I have been married for 7 years now and got 2 kids. For the last 2 years we were been fighting our relationship was not good. I am living seperately for last 2 years and I want divorce from my wife.

But she is not agreeing for it at the same time I am not willing to live with her again.

Now what I need to do to get a divorce.

I am currently living in chennai and looking for guidance...

Sathish

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 September 2010

You should have some valid reason to get divorce under law. Divorce can be obtained only on the grounds laid down under the HMA .

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 September 2010

Dear Satish,

I want to know more facts regarding ur case. U can call me at 9871158578

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     06 September 2010

Dear Querist,

Decree of Divorce can be sought for on one of limited gorunds per Hindu Marriage Act. Please peruse the said grounds given in the Section 13 of the HMA. Then, you yourself ascertain where exactly you fit into the scheme of things. When you form an opinion finding a comfort zone, you may thereafter call for seeking advice from a lawyer who should be not only learned but also would give you enough time since matter is delicate and very personal.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate & Attorney

For Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora

New Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register