Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya prakash (Clerk)     04 April 2013

Locker details needed

Dear All

I was having Joint account as well as Joint Locker which was operated by my wife 90% of the times. Now as my wife filled DV against me saying house arrest to prove that she was not house arrested I need Bank Locker Details like operation details. But i have closed the locker one year back & for allotted 2 years locker facility was availed by one branch & next 2 years it was availed by another by another Branch in same city under same Bank.

Questions :

1) Filling 2 applications asking for locker transactions details will I be able to get required info? if yes can someone share the appliction format?

2) Do I need to Submit RTI for same? but RTI may take 30-90 days to reply or more & its not easy process. But same details I need within 30-45 days as proceeding is happening for DV.

Can someone share How can I get locker details? as soon as possible. & the format or application which need to be used for same to get required info.

thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     05 April 2013

Approach the bank with an application for the transcations . There is no need to file an RTI as you are operating the same in joint names and they will give it to you :-)

satya prakash (Clerk)     05 April 2013

Thanx stanley

I will take application & go to bank lets see, any copy of application if u have tht vl b gr8 help.

Thanks

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2013

I am sure you have not gone to the bank and asked for the statement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register