LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

azif (o)     29 May 2013

Loan default in qatar

hello everyone.... i had lost my job in qatar in 2007 and had to leave the country with unpaid personal loan... now i am recieving calls from the recovery agents asking to settle th dues or else they will file a case against me... pls advise on how do i go further on this.... they have even threatned me of sending out my name to interpol...

thanks

Learning

1 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     30 May 2013

Normally it so happens if you are terminated in the gulf your end of service benifits( gratuity )  would go to the bank in order to settle the personal loan else the company does not issue a NOC . you will not be able to travel back over there as a ban would be in force upon you . Secondly they have your pasport from where your address can be tracked .

Nowdays these banks have their recovery agents in india and they can send them to you for recovery of the loan . when they call up next state to them that you require a certian period of time to pay back the loan and you can pay back the same with your time frame after considering the penalties levied by them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register