Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Llb from iit

Indian Institute of Technololgy 

The 6 semester LLB (Hons) Intellectual Property Law program combines science, technology, management and law and is based on Bar Council of India requirements. The Degree is recognized by BCI and applications are available till 1st March 2014.

Eligibility criteria
Minimum BA Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine or equivalent
OR
Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent
OR
Any MBA Degree

==============================================================================-

Searching students who are doing this course or have completed LLB from Indian Institute of Technology.

Please revert back 

Learning

2 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     23 April 2016

which IIT is it? IIT Bombay?

(Guest)

Kharkpur I know 

Additionally myself searching those who have learn some other field and done LLB . A

And using Law and that field for proffession means in interlinking subject. 

Medical and Law

Forsenic and Law

Archtiecture/Construction and Law

They are new evolving field and are requirement of modern Law . People who have fixed mindset of Law , I don't want . I want different combination . 

Such courses are approved by various Proffessional governing bodies in various countries related to Law

There are some matters where traditional system are not useful

For eg. in Urban Properties ----

Person should know Construction law which are more related to arch/civil engineering and also property Law (which was called traditional civil law) . Now this people won't show interst in traditional criminal law etc. they have their own field interlocking . And this actually requirement 

Similar with medical

Person handling medical negliance cases they require medical background , Else he will be incompetent

Such other combination of Law I wanted information 

Basic thing happens Proffessional courses line engineering /Architecture/etc. learn technical aspect but in ground reality they have to follow series of law which can be termed as Administrative law (Dealing with Govt) , Labour Law, Internationjal Trade law  etc. and without studying they become incompetent for decission taking post. So it is requirement .  If you remove most law which traditional Advocate practice and then look at law you will find most law are directly/ indirectly governing Economy of our country. 

(General People have mind set of hindi movie that Adv. means some criminal case , court drama , divorce is totally wrong) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register