LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Llb admission

Presently I am doing job on contractual basis in a state govt.corporation limited unit .Can I do LLB which is there in my local job location in regular mode where classes occur & ends before official time i.e 10 am.Will my employer permit me for the same if i ask for permission for the same.kindly advise.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     04 August 2013

I don't think your employer's permission is necessary for you to study further if it does not conflict with your duty hours.

AMIT KUMAR (GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE)     04 August 2013

you can do llb. permission is required from your employer but employer will not deny to give you permission when you present a declaration that the college is taking classes on holidays or before or after your working hours.

I am also in a central government and persuing the course.

1 Like

Gyan Prakash Mishra (Service)     04 August 2013

Please refer your appointment letter else your employer must be having a policy on it. You can talk to your HR Deptt. It is better to have permission of employer before joining a regular course even if time do not clash. Gyan Prakash Mishra GM - Personnel & IR J K Paper Ltd.

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     04 August 2013

Better to take permission of your employer...You are going to study a regular course, To avoid any problem at the time of enrolment as Advocate keep copy of permission of your employer.

(Guest)

But the LLB certificate can get me promoted to Law officer in the corporation limited unit...So please advise me the way on the basis of my question so that i can get employer permission...ok...

(Guest)

Sir my cell no..is 9658565187...please give me your cell no so that i can call you......

AMIT KUMAR (GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE)     05 August 2013

MY NO. IS 9811326250

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register