LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haamid hasan kapadia   19 January 2019

Life and property threat

i have a property dispute with my relative, I stay in my grand father house, but house is in the name of my cha-cha,because he was big after grand father death, so he put his name in house, so now his children are claiming that full house is there property, so when I went to gym I saw 3 people were talking in same matter, and were saying , ( ek Ghar khali karana hai, wo ladke ko mar ke ghar se niche utarna hai , us ko ghar Ka bill dikahege , aur bolege ye dekh kele , tera naam Nahi hai ghabr mein , AUR usko maar na hai) my relative office is there behind gym, and I think they have hire gunda mawali , body builder, so I think they were talking abt me, should I inform this to police, what should be my step for my safety.

Learning

4 Replies

Haamid hasan kapadia   19 January 2019

I can fight with them , but I want to know in the eyes of law, is this can be a criminal case , if they actually do this ,. and what can be the law to protect own self

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 January 2019

It is your apprehension and law can not be invoked on presumption.

However, consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and guidance/ proceeding.

Haamid hasan kapadia   20 January 2019

I have talk with one criminal case lawyer , he suggest me to write a letter or email an application to nearest police station and commissioner of police, stating that , this is a property dispute matter, and my relative are threatening me , that they will not give me my share, and revoke me out of house after my mother expire, so if any think happens to me they responsible for this , and take a acknowledge on paper, so is this proper way to safe own self

Shashi Dhara   20 January 2019

U file suit for partition in civil court and their submit to court that they r trying to theretenig to Ur life and pray for protection

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register