Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir (SE)     03 April 2015

Legalization of birth certificate

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to legalization done for birth certificate for district level and state lavel for apostille process in Jhakhand in Dhanbad area?

Any point of contact

or step by step process to get this things done?

Learning

3 Replies

DMoss (Coordinator)     04 April 2015

Pl see this web site:

https://www.vfsattestation.com/wheretoapply.asp

The nearest contact point for you will be Kolkotta. Call the Helpline number and ask them. 

All the best!

Kabir (SE)     06 April 2015

Thanks for the information but you are talking only about step 2. I need information about step 1.

For the purpose of Apostillisation there are two processes, 

Step 1 firstly all documents should be first authenticated by the designated agencies in the State from where the document has been issued. In case of personal documents such as like birth,  affidavits, marriage etc, the State Home Department/General Administration Department are the designated authorities. 

Step 2 Second process is Documents attested by this authority then need to be presented to MEA for issue of Apostilles.

I would require your help in Step 1. 

Where to get my birth certificate authenticated/Attested in Ranchi (state Home Department/General Administration Department)?

Any helping hands

DMoss (Coordinator)     07 April 2015

Kabir, the web site that I sent you is an agency that will give you the information. They charge Rs. 2000/- to do step 1 and step 2. All you have to do is give them the birth certificate.

If you want to do it personally then you probably would have to go to Ranchi where the Home Ministry is.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register