Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna (MP)     18 February 2015

Legal recourse

Hello,

I Need help in getting reprieve from exorbitant interest levied upon. I had taken cash loans to start up my business at various stages and have been paying interest of 5% per month for a summed up principal of 10 Lacs. 

My business did not grow as planned and I am paying up close to 50,000/-  per month as interest alone I had giving an e-stamp document of 50 rupees and had mentioned the dates I had taken cash and had given a cheque.

I have been off late finding it very difficult to pay interest and repeated requests to consider to give me time is not being considered by the party and I'm being threatened with dire consequences.I need time to repay that amount to the lender and would like to know if there is a way I could get a time grant  from the Honorable court.

I would like to know if there is a provision to file a case in this regard. Your valuable suggestions and advice will be highly appreciated.

Learning

1 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     18 February 2015

Serve Legal Notice for stopping threatening. Ask him whether he he has money lending licence to prove his claim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register