Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BRIJESH KUMAR GANGWAR (AUDITOR)     06 August 2012

Legal notice

Dear All,

I have a family problem.

My sisters younger brother in-law has  beaten him and her husband and stolen Rs. 15,000/- kept for repair of house given by me.

Now police is denying to write an FIR against that person.

Please tell me can I issue a legal notice against Police Station Incharge. If yes than under which section of which law.

Thanking you.

Learning

8 Replies

Adv. Mahesh Zille (Advocate, Pune)     06 August 2012

engage Local Lawyer to file private complaint ratrher than notice.

BRIJESH KUMAR GANGWAR (AUDITOR)     06 August 2012

I have also LLB passed out but not registered with any bas association. Can I file a complaint.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     06 August 2012

1.  You may submit a written complaint to the local Police Station,  u/s 356 (assault and theft) AND  u/s 378 (theft)  (cognizable offences under Indian Penal Code), giving details of your grievances and request them to lodge an FIR.

2.  The local police are mandatorily bound to register an FIR for all written cognizable offences under Indian Penal Code, as per the latest Mumbai High Court order (as attached).   IF the police still refuse to register an FIR,  THEN the remedy is to file a private complaint before the local magistrates court.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Attached File : 990493073 fir wp108712240712.pdf downloaded: 108 times

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 August 2012

If S.H.O refuse to record your complaint then send the same to superintendent of police by regd post u/s 154{3} of Cr.P.C.and  even then no any action taken by police then file private complaint before magistrate.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 August 2012

Agree with advocate Bhartesh Goyal.

BRIJESH KUMAR GANGWAR (AUDITOR)     08 August 2012

Thank you very much sir

rakesh kumar (Not applicable)     15 September 2012

i want to file a partition suit but for same i dont have any details of property but i know the area . can i file the same without complete detail ? 

robert dicosta (seo)     10 December 2012

my wife takes a dowry case in women cell jagraon. she wants only divouce. actually she wants to going abroad country. in that a matter she receive 3 lakh Rs. in first  byan and  remaing 3 lakhs she receive after 6 months.only she wants money through this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register