Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sujayan M P (Service)     12 July 2012

Legal heirship certificate

Good Day to All,

Request to let me know how to apply for a Legal Heirship Certificate in Andhra Pradesh. My Younger brother (Unmarried) passed away in 2007 and I am the sole living family member now.

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 July 2012

The following is with limited understanding on the matter.

For Legal representatives of the deceased Govt. Servants the applicant may approach Mandal Revenue Officer/Tehsildar and the Govt’s revenue office has placed requisite forms at the following link:

GOVERNMENT FORMS

Revenue Department 

https://www.esevaonline.com/htmlpages/government_formsnew.htm

Application for Issue of Legal Heirs Certificate/Family Members Certificate

However you may check with concerned office and obtain correct forms and knowledge of process.

It shall be appropriate to approach a lawyer well versed with such matters and proceed under expert advice.

General public may have to approach civil court.

There are law firms and lawyer who handle such cases e.g.

LCI Expert

A V Vishal

and

INDIAN LEGAL ADVICES - HYDERABAD

https://abgandikota.blogspot.in/2011/07/revenue-forms-of-income.html

You may check with them and finalise your terms.Your near and dear ones can also guide you to a competent lawyer handling revenue/such matters.

Sujayan M P (Service)     12 July 2012

Thank You Mr. Kumar Doab for the response, had approched the civil court and obtain a Succession Certificate, based on this will I be able to apply / Obtain a Legal Heirship certificate? I am a private employ. please guide me in this regard.

thanks again.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 July 2012

Kindly contact a local lawyer and explain you  need it for which purpose.

Your lawyer shall guide you as per latest GO's and guidelines applicable to your state.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register