Legal consultant

Dear Experts,

I need your advice and guidance.

I want to work independently as a legal consultant for companies who want to hire me for my services. I dont want to get in to court practises and mine wil be more of contracts drafting and vetting.

Can I register myself as One Person Company? Or is there any other way i can register my self as firm?

Please guide me. I dont want to open any firm  etc



neeti tiwari


Dear sir,
Yes you can register yourself as one perso company but you cannot further extend the membership in future , you will need to change your registration for that in future.

Total likes : 1 times



You can register as apropreitory firm. The registration o firm.can be moved before the registrar of firms in your city.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

Total likes : 1 times


thank you so much


Dear Adv. Solomon Raj,

Greetings ! You mean sole proprietorshiop firm which we normally register with labour courts (shop and establishments).

If yes, it is affordable form of registration.

Awaiting response.


it is also not mandatory to get your sole proprietorship registered even if you are planning to get it registered the costs are very nominal



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu