Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arputha Singh (Senior Manager)     04 September 2013

Legal assistance

Dear Sir

I am Lt Cdr A  Singh (Retd). I am a retired Short Service Commissioned officer who has completed 10 yrs short service commission in the Indian Navy from 12 Aug 2002 to 12 Aug 2012.

Before leaving the Navy i had applied for the position of Scientist D in NTRO. The selection process for interview has been delayed a lot and happened in the month of Jun 13 only. I had left Indian Navy by Aug 12. 

Now if the selection comes in NTRO as Scientist D which is also under Govt of India, i need to know if i can be considered for pension on joining it and by adding my previous service of 12 Aug 2002 to 12 Aug 2012 in Indian Navy.

I need to have some legal advice on the above issue. Kindly advice me the right person with whom i can get in touch to help me in this issue.

I would be really thankful to have a reply on the above.

I am hopeful that i would have a positive response in this regard.

yours truly

A Singh

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 September 2013

You must not suppress any information relating to your employment. Satya meva jayathe is govt. motto. Moreover your experience will be very much useful to the govt. There are certain exemptions for govt. servants like you. You better to approach Administration departments. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 September 2013

The following highly decorated officer and a lawyer may be in a position to guide you.

You may contact him on your own.

It shall be his prerogative to advice.

You may find his blogs useful and may find the info you are searching at his blog too.

Navdeep Singh (Major)

Enrollment No.: P/1025/2001 
Residence Address:

H.No. 1063, Sector 2, Panchkula

Office Address:

H.No. 1063, Sector 2, Panchkula

Telephone: (0172) 2566946 
Mobile: 93161-32817 
Email Id: navdeepsingh.india@gmail.com 
Room No/Chamber: Room No. 14

https://www.blogger.com/profile/11481215977936848477

https://www.indianmilitary.info/

Arputha Singh (Senior Manager)     05 September 2013

Maj Navdeep has helped many number of people in many cases with regard to re-employment, pay scale compensation etc.

But this case of mine is pretty unique. If there is any legal person who has good idea of CCS pension rules and cases dealt in it, then it would be of great help.

I have also sent a mail to Maj Navdeep to see if he can help me out.

Thanks for the Gentlemen who have been kind enough to reply to my query.

In case any one knows an expert in CCS Pension rules pls let me know.

regards

A Singh

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2013

send PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register