LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNIL SHA   02 August 2018

Legal adviced aginst criminal case

I am sunil sha, Mechanical engineer (Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering college) .Presently Asst. Manager in a Private a company. In 2015 I met with a girl in a bus while returning from office & unfortunately that girl was in same teacher where I took tuition. After talking we took number of each other as usually done . Some time she avail my bike in the absence of bus during office hour.After some day she invite me her house but I am refuse her proposal politely. After all I went her home on the occasion of Lakhxmi puja, with interacting with her parents I returned. Some days latter She proposed me for marry I simply refused as I told tha we are friend not possible for me to think beyond it. She repetadly calling me & gave threat to me in trap in Rape case & spoil my career. Sir I never did it, As I trying to be a civil servant then why should I close my path of way? In 2016 I took UPSC exam for to be an IAS officer for that in 2015 I did too hard work without wasting any time here & there. Sep 2015 she filed complain against me through CJML court FIR noted by police . IPC 376 In FIR she don’t know my neme clearly as make mismatch with my father name but in 164 she took my name properly. After all I took bail as per suggested by lawyer . My Back ground i. In 2010 I went to ARMY Officer selection center SSB Allahabad & There after 4 Air Force Selection Board Varanasi for Officer Selection & I was conference out from there (Last stage of selection) ii. I gave IAS exam in 2016, 2017 to be an civil servant & fail to clear I was too tension that time. iii. Now I aspirant of WBCS exam in 2019. I also gave interview for Gr A service in Irrigation department of WB Govt, result will declared soon. Sirs If I selected in interview It would be any problems during police verification?? Quashing is possible by Calcutta High court ? I look suggestions from eminent experienced lawyers this my career matter. What should I do so that I can escape from this charged Successful Law Year Please contact me - 8017473532

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register