LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhav   26 April 2016

Legal advice regarding non payment of commission and cheating

Dear Sir, I am working in a real estate cum housing pvt. ltd(regd.) as MM and had given around 24 sales of plots. Since few months they have not been paying the commission ( as per terms and conditions of company cum firm) and also the company or someone who is head on me, filled IT returns for which I have not received any income from the company but I received the TDS ( 10% of total income of that years) for that financial years. Along with these my head CMM made fraud and wrongly included 4 sales of mine into his account and got the commission .. While I inquired he agreed with the fraud and promised to return the money but till now have not paid. I have proofs (voice record of that person agreeing his fraud) of his guilty and even the proofs of non receiving of income for which TDS released. Here I would like to ask legal advice from experienced lawyers regarding my problem and how to proceed further, thank you sir

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Engage advocate and file a fraud case ...

rajuchowdappa   26 April 2016

Mr.Madhav Contact me 9748465552

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     11 June 2016

Is there any contract beween u and company with regard to the commision? if yes, pls tell me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register