LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Giri   29 June 2017

Legal action threat though full payment is made by tikona

My consumer id with Tikona is 1116111722.

They mentioned final amount as 2500 yesterday which I paid today. After paying the legal forum threatening me to pay another 500 as termination charges. I have not used the line for long and I had paid the amount without actually using it because of the usless speed. Please do never take this line with this kind of customer service.

Learning

2 Replies

Arjun Kohli   29 June 2017

You could always approach the Grievance Department. However, on a personal note, I can advise you that would be of little benefit. The obvious next approach would be to file a complaint with the Consumer Forum, however, to be safe, you can check it in your terms and conditions of the agreement to make sure that there was no such clause to pay such cancellation fee or whether there was any other inconsistency with regard to the charges you were made to pay and the agreement you signed.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2017

Did you get final printed and correct bill before due date of payment?

Get final original bill, copy of SEF, and T&C on termination of connection.

Relate with guidelines and rules available at TRAI website.

If M/s Tikona has collected in excess and have not provided uninstructed service and/or have charged for service that was not provided loge complaint with copy to TRAI and if required pull them to DCDRF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register