legal action against wife family

I wanted to know if I can take legal action against wife's family on forgery and cheating about my wife's past for marrying me. Moreover she is pregnant now and is with her parents who refuses to live with me.

yes you can take legal action against your wife. If you wish to file the divorce then you can

proving that in court that you wife and her family have concealed her past from you will be very difficult on court I am in a similar situation right now. rather file for divorce if she is not coming back to you but be ready for false 498a domestic violence maintenance cases

Previous is not considered if she continues after marriage is taken .

She is using baby as a weapon and threatens me that I should ask sorry to her parents and take her back with me or else she will not come back.. She has spread false allegations about me to her family that I torture her and used her for s*x. Her dad spoke very badly to me that I used his daughter as s*x toy. I can even forgive my wife for speaking bad of me. Can I file a complaint against her family without filing an FIR so that in future if any legal issues arises because of their family, my family can be on a safer side.

You can file complaint against your wife's family as they have committed forgery and cheating about wife's past and you can file divorce applicatin on this ground. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x