LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

masha fdo   13 September 2019

Legal action against wife family

I wanted to know if I can take legal action against wife's family on forgery and cheating about my wife's past for marrying me. Moreover she is pregnant now and is with her parents who refuses to live with me.

Learning

5 Replies

Sumit Nandvani (Advocate)     13 September 2019

yes you can take legal action against your wife. If you wish to file the divorce then you can

Sugar Daddy   13 September 2019

proving that in court that you wife and her family have concealed her past from you will be very difficult on court I am in a similar situation right now. rather file for divorce if she is not coming back to you but be ready for false 498a domestic violence maintenance cases

Shashi Dhara   13 September 2019

Previous is not considered if she continues after marriage is taken .

masha fdo   13 September 2019

She is using baby as a weapon and threatens me that I should ask sorry to her parents and take her back with me or else she will not come back.. She has spread false allegations about me to her family that I torture her and used her for s*x. Her dad spoke very badly to me that I used his daughter as s*x toy. I can even forgive my wife for speaking bad of me. Can I file a complaint against her family without filing an FIR so that in future if any legal issues arises because of their family, my family can be on a safer side.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 September 2019

You can file complaint against your wife's family as they have committed forgery and cheating about wife's past and you can file divorce applicatin on this ground. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register