Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrressed Husband (Freelancer)     24 April 2016

Left parents home, wife not joining. what to do?

I am having a traumatic life since I married. Being a pampered child and a family which were poor earlier but now getting rich as her brother who is railway TC earns lots of "upari kamai" apart from fat salary, father railway guard getting fat pension, this women rather family behaves in a kingly manner. Cutting long story short current situation is that I am only son staying with parents. I have to take care of parents and do trivial household works because wife does not want to do it. Apart from many problems she has from us she does not like when my other siblings visit here. She picks up a fight of zero (this time it was why I went to railway station to pick my brother, I guess its zero only) and reaches police station with an intention of getting us arrested. 

With her frequent visits to Police Station, seems police now know her and do not take her seriously (instead they counsel her nicely to not to do such things and be good with family, etc- she confesses this after her fit of anger is over) so we are getting saved somehow. She had already put some dowry and domestic violence complaint against all of us family members as the "custom" goes. 

I thought better shift home so as others will be protected to some extent. I shifted home but wife did not came with me. Requested her lots of time but in vain. Now I am staying at rented location and she is staying at 1st floor flat in parents location. 

Seems her only objective is to teach us a "sabak" as she always utters often and grab some property from my father as I do not have any. If I had, I'd have given it all to her to buy my freedom from this hell life. 

Now my first question is what should I do now? I want her to leave parents flat and stay with me, I am ready for everything to protect my family. She stays alone at night and goes to her parents home in day time. She has put her own big lock replacing lock which we both had keys, that means she does not want me even to enter in the home. 

Second question, my father has switched off the power supply of flat she stays in. Will this go against us at some stage? 

Our respected lawyer sir has suggested to go for injunction suit. Third question, will this prevent her from entering parent's premises. She is free to live with me but may be she is interested in flat so not coming with me, of course with her lawyer's advice. 

All this creates a lot of stress in one's life so we tend to find some or other ways to get some relief. Whenever I've asked question here on LCI, I got big releif from stress. I thank you all respected learned people for whatever help mens or womens like us get from you. 

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
I will suggest u a very much good way can u pm me??

Harrressed Husband (Freelancer)     24 April 2016

The above user Ranee posted me this message in PM

Subject : Left parents home, wife not joining. what to do?
Your head is not proper is it? I am woman, I also going through all this, are u mad? what suggestion u ned?
seems some frustrated poor lady taking revenge of husband on suffered guys like us...

(Guest)
How can court grant injunction and what will u ask in injunction????? She will ask her right... Madam ranee u didn't ask for ur right its separate matter....

(Guest)

Just kick her out of the house. Take her stuff and leave it outside, change lock. Don't wait for injunction etc. She may go and file some casesif you throw her out - let her. Judiciary very very slow and nothing happens in matrimonial cases. Try not to create drama or commotion, do it very calmly, wait for her to leave, call locksmith change locks and leave her things outside. Refuse to talk with her and let her go to parents home. Defend any cases she files, she will become old running in courts. When it comes to such women, the more sh*t you put up with the more sh*t they will give you. Grow a spine and take strong step. She will run around like a homeless dog and come to her senses.

Harrressed Husband (Freelancer)     25 April 2016

Sorry Madam Ranee, I am not getting you. I don't know what were you trying to say. I see you have given intellegent answers on other questions but what was you direction on mine? I may have misunderstood you that you are cursing me for my situation. 

autohide147 sir, I agree with your answer. Its very practicle but this lady is out of her mind, If we do so, I am sure she will take any extreme step just to harress us more. She watches "Peace of Mind" all the day but hardly learns anything from it. I bet any cruel person will turn into saint if he/she really understands and follows what they preach. 

If possible please tell what are the legal ways out now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register