Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya (Associate)     20 August 2014

Leaving abroad

Hi,

I am married for 4 years and have 2 kids. I had verbal and physical abuse from my husband and his family. So I am living with my parents now with my kids. I have filed a complaint in police last year when he beated me. After that I did my best for reunion for kids sake but nothing is worked out. My inlaw told me that they are arranging for second marriage and my husband beated me badly asked me to get out of the house. So I left that as it is and started to concentrate on my career and my kids. My husband left to onsite without informing me and didnt even call me thereafter. Now I am getting onsite opportunity for 6 months. I cannot take my kids with me since it is short term only. I came to know that my husband is coming back by november. Is there any chance for him to take my kids in my absence. What i should do legally to prevent this. Please Suggest me. I am totally confused, I need to take up this opportunity to satisfy my financial needs. Please help.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2014

couple is having every right on their children. Normally upto 5 years of children age, the mother is the best protector from others. Ramayana and Mahabharatha illustrate, a couple ought to stick together through the ups and downs of life, however challenging and arduous the situation may be, taking care of each other and keeping faith in each other. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register