Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavi (JTO)     21 January 2012

Leave rule in bsnl

Sir,

I am working in BSNL from 15th March,2010. This is actually the date of joining as trainee in BSNL and after training, date of posting was on 21st June 2010. Now since I am married and carrying, I am on leave for the past one month. I am planning to take leave for the next 3 months as EOL. My queries are

1. What is my date of confirmation and two years of probationary period? Is it March or June.

2. Will my confirmation extend If I take EOL for that particular period?

3. Will this affect my seniority or Increment in anyway?

Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 January 2012

1. You need to check your terms and conditions of your appointment.

It seems that 15th March, 2010 to 20th June 2010 is training period and probation period is 2 years from the date of 21st June 2010.

2. May or not. Your reporting /competent authority, service conditions, appraisal, performance, shall determine that.

"Every women employee who has actually worked in an establishment for a period of at least 80 days during the 12 months immediately proceeding the date of her expected delivery, is entitled to receive maternity benefits under the Act"

"A pregnant lady on probation is entitled to maternity benefits as per the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961."

Therefore if you qualify you should avail maternity leave.

Valuable advice of learned experts and members is sought.

Tate Bowen   01 November 2019

thanks for this blog

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 November 2019

Originally posted by : kavi

Sir,

I am working in BSNL from 15th March,2010. This is actually the date of joining as trainee in BSNL and after training, date of posting was on 21st June 2010. Now since I am married and carrying, I am on leave for the past one month. I am planning to take leave for the next 3 months as EOL. My queries are

1. What is my date of confirmation and two years of probationary period? Is it March or June.

Thank you.

EOL itself is not a complete ground toshift date of confirmation.date of confirmation

Sir,

Thank you.

seniority will not at all be effected.

Sir,

Thank you.

Incremen is sure to be shifted.  The period spent on EOL will not quafliy for :-

1. increment
  2. credit of EL/HPL/ML
  3. salary
  4. Pension & gratuity

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register