Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir (SE)     06 May 2015

Leave onsite job or 498a/dv. what is solution?

Dear Sir,

Let me not take more time of yours and put all points in clear.
I am going to onsite and asked my wife to join me in next 3 months as none of her documents is ready. But she is not supporting in her documents, same time creating all sort of trouble to stop me.

10PM
today, she came to me n started shouting on me and asked for MCD + 65L money. I said I cant give. She went into assault mode, pushed me hard. She took my lappy, wallet etc. Same time she called her family members to hear thinking if i say something wrong, then they can hear as well.

11PM
Later her brother n sisters came to my home started pushing me, abusing me, broke my glass table in front of me. I got hurt and lots of blood came. I dialled 100 and police came. She hurt her self as well in between in front of neighbourhood. police came and understood everything.

12PM
Police took both of us to hospital n MLC done. Police sent both of us back to home informing, if you want divorce - go to family court and if you want to file complain, come to PS.

few things - 
She hurt her self
In front of police she said she wants to file a DV case. her family is very cleaver. 
i did not file any complain till now. same time i dont want to provoke thm.

Now again, she is with me. What should i do in this case. She has no repent after all this and she is consistently saying she want MCD with money. I am afriad that i wont be able to join my office in onsite.

can you please suggest what i should do in this senario

Learning

1 Replies

MOHANASUNDARAM (ADVOCATE)     06 May 2015

BOTH YOU AND YOUR WIFE MUST CONSULT Psychologist . THEN THERE IS NO CHENGE IN HER CHARACTER BEST YOU FILE DV.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register