Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil   25 November 2016

Leave for higher studies

Hello,

Are study leave and extra ordinary leave same ? Are the joining rules after completion of study same ?

Thanks

Sunil

Learning

11 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 November 2016

Are the joining rules after completion of study same ?

NO

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 December 2016

read studyleave rules which provide for such recovery.

read rule governing EL, it doe snot provide anysuch stipulation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 December 2016

Download extent rules applicable to your establishment and pursue the rules.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 December 2016

It is good to see that the threads and posts at LCI are found useful.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 January 2017

You had so far not been able to put forth any query worth forming a clear view from legal ppint of view.  You are even hiding who the employer is whether it is state/central govt deptt/psu/autonomous body or a totally private enterprise/trust etc. and which set of leave rules does it follow.

you are also not intimaion who is facing a problem, what is the problem and why is the problem.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2023

Originally posted by : Renata Franca

Christmas costume for sale and also great Santa Claus Red Leather Coat SHOP NOW......

Not a legal query.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2023

Nobody is writing article here.  the experts here are just sharing their knowledge and experince with reference to the particular problem.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 January 2024

Originally posted by : David Lean
When I bought my first water purifier, I was drowning in a sea of options. With a bit of research and some friendly advice, I found the perfect fit. It's these personal journeys that make the quest for clean water a memorable one. 

this form is no for such advertisement.

kevin levin   17 April 2024

For outdoor enthusiasts like myself, Yellowstone jackets are a game-changer. From hiking trails to city streets, they're the perfect companion

Visit: beth dutton hobo bag

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2024

Originally posted by : kevin levin

For outdoor enthusiasts like myself, Yellowstone jackets are a game-changer. From hiking trails to city streets, they're the perfect companionVisit: beth dutton hobo bag

not for this forum

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 April 2024

Study leave may be combined with other kinds of leave, but in no case shall be grant of this leave in combination with leave, other than extraordinary leave involve a total absence of more than twenty eight months generally and thirty-six months for the courses leading to PhD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register