LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Learned friends please help this man - Anupm Padaya

Friends, this man has poste some reply on my Blog https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/blog/show_post.asp?blog_posts_id=1103 ,

He is undergoing with some cases against him. It will be a great help if he get some legal advice from you. Kindly look into the matter and give him appropriate advice.

His member id is here; https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=90417

as I have exposed Illegalities carried out by Authorities of Air India and therefore revengefully set-up an eyewash inquiry on me and violating model standing order my ID cards snatched and filed a non-judicial case U/S 33(2)(b) being not party in 1 of 1990 by management of Air India. My complaint to CBI was put in cold box under false statement of Mr. Unnikrisnan and i filed criminal case and MD managed the Police who filed ‘B’ Summery. But court of the opinion ‘C’ summery. Pending three case using police force the authority has looted my service quarter and brutally manhandled my family and me arrested me filing false case on me and refuse to file my complaint managing Hospital Doctor. In the 2007 and I have managed to file revision recently as I could not recover from the last economical damage they done to me. Many of the Anti-Nationalist retied happily from the service and earning well where I am running pillar to post for getting Justice. Anupam Padaya

Learning

1 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 February 2011

" and violating model standing order my ID cards snatched and filed a non-judicial case U/S 33(2)(b) being not party in 1 of 1990 by management of Air India "

- go to supreme court with your plea, violation and infringment of fundamental right u/a 32 or u/a 226 at hc. - natural justice also ignored. - flassh your complain to media, also put at lci as a seperate thread. 

- put details of your criminal cases in criminal sec. it will help you to fight.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register