LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepika sharma   03 July 2018

Lawyer for consumer complaint in chennai

Instant legal advice from Best Consumer Court Lawyers in Chennai. Get connected to top court lawyers and attorney from law firms dealing in Consumer Cases in Chennai. Get legal advice, view fees and ratings for Consumer advocates in Chennai. To discuss your problem with Best Consumer court lawyers via call, chat or personal meetings book your consultation now through MyAdvo.

Learning

2 Replies

Vishnu Sharma   03 July 2018

I m covered under health insurance cover arranged by Indian bank association(iba) for the retired bank officers.my TPA is heritage health/United india insurance co.
in around March 17 my wife underwent an operation

Vishnu Sharma   03 July 2018

for removal of stone.my total expenses were 29411.I submitted my claim but I was refunded only 17252.I persued the matter and another amount of 9400 was given to me in April 18.I was denied reimbursement of pathology tests during operation process on the ground that these r not advised by doctor whereas I have submitted doctor advice alongwith specific certificate from hospital stating that these test valuing Rs 2100 were actually conducted.I have made web complaint to IRDA I have got their docket no but no action since more than a month.
please advise me it will be advisable to go in consumer court for claiming Rs.2100 alongwith compensation for mental harassment of 1/2 year.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register