Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (software professional)     02 April 2013

Law for property donation / gift

Hi,

My Grand Father bought a land of 6 acres, 20 years ago and he died without making a will. My Grand mother is alive. My Grand Father has 2 sons(my father, uncle) and 4 daughters. I'm only son to my father and my uncle has 2 sons and 1 daughter. 2 years ago, my uncle made a registration(as donation) for the property without intimation of my father. He divided 6 acres of land as 3 parts(2 acres each) one for each my grand mother, uncle and father. The donation was done such that My grand mother donated her share of 2 acres to my uncle's elder son and my uncle donated his share of 2 acres to his 2nd son. The 4 daughters of my grandfather are ok with it and they don't want oppose this. my father is not informed when they made registration and hence not signed on any of the registration document. Could you please let me know is this valid registration. will my grand mother, uncle and father really get share of 2 acres if my 4 aunts are not interested to take their share. and as my grand mother donated her complete share to my cousin, I want to oppose this and ask for share in that. is it possible to change the registration again as this is registered as donation to my uncle's son and also she mentioned in the document as "she, her sons and daughters don't have right to change that".

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register