LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan (Advocate)     15 June 2008

Law Firm/ Associates

Myself and my wife are Advocates practising since last one and half yrs. Now I want to established a law firm and for that I want to put the name as "Pardakhe Associates", thus it will be appropriate ? Is there any protocols to set up an Associates firm.?

pls guide me...

Learning

4 Replies

Bhalchandra Madhukar Ganu (Lawyer)     15 June 2008

Hi, this is advocate Ganu from Goregaon Mumbai.  I appreciate your zeal to start a law firm so early.  In fact I am also of the same view that Lawyers should get associated with each other for the successful practice in future.  Because big work comes to a group of lawyers and not to an individual.  The pace of growth increases many fold when you are not alone doing practice but doing it together with some cominded lawyers.  Let us talk on the subject in detain.  Please feel free to call me on my reliance mobile no. 9323544494 and airtel no. 9967774150. mumbai lines.  I have completed 6 years in practice and is totally satisfied to join this noble profession.

Regards.

Advocate Ganu

Guest (n/a)     15 June 2008

hi,

i have daone bba mba llb presently working with india's best bank in sales field. i m into international banking.Now i want  to make my carrer in legal field and want to join legal firm.I have firmly decided not to stay anymore in sales and shall join law as soon as possible so that i can strengthen my inbuilt interest of law. PLEASE GUIDE ME AS TO WHERE FROM SHOPULD I START.I M A LAW FRESHER LLB(2001-04).

HELP ME

Manish Singh (Advocate)     16 June 2008

there is no formalities to set up a law firm.

You can start your firm.

in almost all the states, law firms are exempted from the Shps & establishments act. check your status

Guest (n/a)     16 June 2008

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE TO SET UP A LEGAL FIRM. I M PRACTISING LAWYER SINCE LAST 5 YEARS IN TAXATION AND MY WIFE IS PRACTISING LAWYER SINCE LAST 4 YEARS. WE BOTH ARE LL.M.'S AND MY WIFE IS DOING PH.D. IN LAW IN FAMILY LAW ON ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN IN INDIA. MY EMAIL ID IS aashirwad_jain47@rediffmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register