LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 December 2009

Latest update after Swiss Bank has agreed to disclose the fu

1) Yes, 70 lakhs crores rupees of India are lying in Switzerland banks. This is the highest amount lying outside any country, from amongst 180 countries of the world, as if India is the champion of Black Money.

2) Swiss Government has officially written to Indian Government that they are willing to inform the details of holders of 70 lakh crore rupees in their Banks, if Indian Government officially asks them.

3) On 22-5-08, this news has already been published in The Times of India and other Newspapers based on Swiss Government's official letter to Indian Government.

4) But the Indian Government has not sent any official enquiry to Switzerland for details of money which has been sent outside India between 1947 to 2008.. The opposition party is also equally not interested in doing so because most of the amount is owned by politicians and it is every Indian's money.

5) This money belongs to our country. From these funds we can repay 13 times of our country's foreign debt. The interest alone can take care of the Center s yearly budget. People need not pay any taxes and we can pay Rs. 1 lakh to each of 45 crore poor families.

6) Let us imagine, if Swiss Bank is holding Rs. 70 lakh Crores, then how much money is lying in other 69 Banks? How much they have deprived the Indian people? Just think, if the Account holder dies, the bank becomes the owner of the funds in his account.

7) Are these people totally ignorant about the philosophy of Karma? What will this ill-gotten wealth do to them and their families when they own/use such money, generated out of corruption and exploitation?

8) Indian people have read and have known about these facts. But the helpless people have neither time nor inclination to do anything in the matter. This is like "a new freedom struggle" and we will have to fight this.

9) This money is the result of our sweat and blood.. The wealth generated and earned after putting in lots of mental and physical efforts by Indian people must be brought back to our country. 

10) As a service to our motherland and your contribution to this struggle, please circulate at least 10 copies of this note amongst your friends and relatives and convert it into a mass movement.

Learning

10 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 December 2009

MY PERCEPTIONS ON THE SUBJECT :

Please look at it from the positive side, since the negative side has a postive side too.

1.  Pakistan is flooding India, with FAKE & FORGED indian currency and converting the proceeds into pakistani currency, thereby boosting their own economy or say circulation of pakistani currency value in their own country.

2.  Indians (politicians, business circle etc...) have deposited  "70 lakhs crores rupees" in Swiss Banks.  Please note that the money is in Indian Currency and not in US dollars after the rupee is become fully convertible.

MONEY STORED IN  "SWISS BANK"   IS LIKE A  "PRESERVED EYGPTIAN MUMMY",  DIG'ABLE  ANYTIME.

3.  This  "70 lakhs crores rupees"  IS IN SAFE KEEPING  in the Swiss Banks, when considered to Pakistan's design on flooding India with Fake & Forged Indian Money.

IN CONTEXT TO POINT NO. 06.
4.  It is improper to say that  "if the Account holder dies, the bank becomes the owner of the funds in his account"
NO it is not that way.
It the account holder dies, the Swiss Bank will have to inform the Indian Govt. and the amount in the deceased man's account will have to BE COMPULSORILY transferred to the  Indian Contingency fund", by the Swiss Bank.  The Swiss Bank is a custodian of the money and CAN NEVER EVER BECOME THE OWNER OF THE DECEASED MANS FUNDS.

IN CONTEXT TO POINT NO. 05.
5.  If this money is circulated to Indian poor families, then nearly 60% of this original money will be converted to forged money and 40% of this original money will reach pakistan for their terror designs.  This will kill many more indians, indirectly with Indian money.

IN CONTEXT TO POINT NO. 07, 08, 09
6.  It is a known fact that 90% of the Indians do not work and hence cannot have not contributed sweat or blood, which is evident at the dismissal rate of development India is heading towards for the last 200 odd years.

Majority of the 90%, are busy with alcohol, voting for alcohol and other sadistic nuisances of life.  AND this the most proable reason that    "70 lakhs crores rupees" has reached Swiss banks and the sadistic & grumbling Indians are watching the "Karma" of depositors of  "70 lakhs crores rupees" in the Swiss Bank.

NOTE :  the Indian public has not given this "70 lakhs crores rupees" to the politicians to deposit in the Swiss Bank,  hence technically this "70 lakhs crores rupees" does belong to the depositers (which may have been procured by hook or crook methods, depending on capability and capacity)

FURTHER NOTE :  The politicians (Swiss Bank depositers)  are elected representatives of the Indian Public who voted and delegated authority to the politicians, who do whatever they deem fit (one of them being safe-guarding Indian money (swiss deposit) from being siphoned-off to pakistan via forged currency route).

CONSIDER THIS QUOTE :
"It requires a very unusual mind to undertake the analysis of the obvious"

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 December 2009

Raj, I thought We Indians have forgotten this matter, but this was alwys creeping on my mind as to what is happening with this isue. Thank you so much that it is surfacing again. Not one hundred but thousands copy I am going to make and circulate or broadcast it.

If that money is brought back, how we are going to deal with it. Will the government take it though it is not their money? Will it be distributed in all the States? If so in my state We prefer distributing from house to house.

Dear Hemant, What do you mean that those money was not given to the politicians by the Indian public, do you mean that it was given to them by the Indian Government? if so for what and why it was deposited in Swiss Bank and not in Indian BanK? Secondly, how do you say that Indian does not work? rather Indians are hard working people and even working 10 to 12 hours per day they get a morsel of bread for susteniance? thirdly Indian leadres are elected not to do whatever they like rather on the contrary the are elected to see the welfare of the public and not to siphoned - off all those money belonging to the people of India. the have amassed all those money by hook or crook virtually means they have illegally amassed all those money and it is crime against Humanity namely the people of India. We need thorough investigations in the matter and not only un earthing the hidden money like the lost treasure.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 December 2009

Thanks Raj sir,  It is a matter of shame, that more than 350 million people are below pverty line, even ther will be more who earns less than a dollar a day.  Also, so many people doesnot have access to health, drinking water, sanitation and so on. It seems that our politicians have digested "Laaj and Sharm". Our society too has become insensitive and hopeless. Also you have said correctly  that "Indian people have read and have known about these facts. But the helpless people have neither time nor inclination to do anything in the matter. This is like "a new freedom struggle" and we will have to fight this."

See the UN World Report on Poverty. The report is shocking but a fact.

This topic should be kept for few days at the top of the forum for few days for thread bear discussions by all the members.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     09 December 2009

Respected  N.K.Assumi, Advocate

Please read my earlier post once again (it is a request)

1.  I mentioned 90% indians do not work and I never did say that ALL the indians do not work.  You and I may be working for 10-16 hours daily for 365 days.  BUT 90% indians do not work even for 1 hour and are busy drinking alcohol. (pun intented)

2.  Money was deposited in Swiss Bank for   "safe-keeping" as described in my post.  Safe-Keeping meaning safe from the Govt, Tax people and others.  You might be aware how the indian banks work.

3.  It is immaterial as to how the swiss bank indian depositers got that money.  The reality is that THEY HAVE GOT THE MONEY .... how / when / why  is not the question.  If you raise this question than like the  "Bofors issue"  and the  "Babri masjid issue"  it will take scores of years and by that time the Indian civilisation will be over.

4.  You won't be able to pin-point even one indian whose money was siphoned off by the politicians, when in context to the para (above) wherein it is stated that one lakh rupees should be given to the poor people of india, when the Swiss Bank money is bought back.

5.  You see that the "70 lakhs crores rupees"  is safely kept away, so that it can be used for the welfare of India, which can set off  "the 13 times of our country's foreign debt. The interest alone can take care of the Center s yearly budget".

6.  I'm sure you vote during the election season (again pun intended)  and you have voted for such politicians.  It does not mean that the politician will do your bidding and on the contrary, you have expressedly given consent to the politician to do whatever HE DEEMS FIT.   AND the surprising thing is that you can't do anything about it and  season after season you vote for such politician, who siphon off indian money for safe-keeping in the swiss bank.

7.  In court you won't be able to prove (EVER) that it was your money or my money that the politician siphoned off to the Swiss Bank.

8.  "crime against Humanity"   the sentence itself is pure philosphy and has got no value what-so-ever,  when in context that the indian voters are in abetment with the politician (voted by the indian voters)  for all the acts done by the politician.

9.  The money in the Swiss Bank  is NOT  "lost treasure".  It is there and we all know about it.  IF IT CAN BE BOUGHT BACK,   "THEN"  IT WILL BE BOUGHT BACK.

10.  In fact, if I knew how to open a Swiss Bank account, I would open a "recurring monthly savings account" and deposit atleast one hundred rupees every month and ask my children to do so, lifetime.

BTW,
Hongkong Bank has opened business in India
Deschue Bank has opened business in India
Amercian Bank has opened business in india
Oman Bank has opened business in India

I wonder why  " SWISS BANK"  has not opened business in India.  Even the name  "SWISS", reminds me of many things like  watches, chocolates, knife's,  cotton,  skin creams, jackets etc...

CONSIDER THIS QUOTE :
"A story should have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order"

anyway, till the next one ... (no hard feelings, please)

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

(Guest)

I don't understand how they deposited Rs.70 crore lakhs money in swiss banks? What are our RBI rules and what it is doing? How did they change money into foreign currency? If smuggled indian currency outside then what our immigration and customes officers are doing ?

If it is true RBI, immigration department, customes department are highly corrupted since 1947.

Gagan Gupta (Advocate)     19 December 2009

Every common man should be interested in getting the money back and also try to find who send it, I m sure every present politicion will try to delay this process. Dont expect from the courts and Advocate s like Jethmalani. We should find the solution without depending on any big name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register