Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikas (developer)     14 June 2013

Land use changed 143 z.a.l.r. act

Dear All,

I am a very normal background person. I am willing to invest my all hard earned money in my deram of social work i.e. I want to open a degree college. Since i dont have much money hence i have identified cheap land of a SC. My queries are as below (for lucknow UP)
1)  Can this land be converted to 143? Its just adjacent to a village hardly 100 meters from living homes
2) After 143 can this be transferred to my name (I am in general category)
3) After 143 can this be occupied by LDA or Awas Vikas (its almost 6 km from Lucknow New Jail i..e on Kisaan Path)
4) In case i get 143 what other things i will have to do to save the land from LDA etc...
5)What is sankarmaneey and askankramaneey bhoomi
6) What precautions i need to take while purchasing sc land
7) How much time it may take to get this land to converted in 143?
8) For degree college one of my friend will help..any idea for procedures?

I would be grateful to you all and in case successful then will surely invite you as my honorable guest during opening/puja of the college.

Thanks 

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     16 June 2013

1. No. It cannot be got converted.

2. No question arises after reading of above noted reply.

3. to 8. You all queries clearly show that you require the help of a local lawyer for this purpose and better to fix his professional fee instead of luring him for the post of cheif guest.

vikas (developer)     16 June 2013

Thank You So much for your kind reply Sir. Surely i will go for a lawyer if i could see any possibility here.Through one of my friend i spoke to one of lekhpal and he told me that its possible for a land of SC to get converted into 143 through SDM approval and after that it can be transfered to my name, even i met a sc who is ready to sell his 143 land in the form of per sq feet and assured me that he will ensure daakhil khaariz as well but its too costly for me. Sir I am ready to take every pain here since i have genuine cause. Kindly guide me why it can not be converted to 143, if any possibilities in yes then pls guide me for my other queries.

Sir, I am not money minded person and very serious about my project of girls degree college and believe me i will be in debt up to my neck if i will be able to purchase the land and have to start the college since i will go for loan of atleast 20 lakhs to build the college.Rest is gods wish....

vikas (developer)     16 June 2013

There is a similar question which has been answered by you as well sir and there it looks like that its possible

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Effects-of-the-declaration-of-143-of-the-land-in-uttarakhand-244471.asp#.UbtCYPlgdZg

syed rushaid hasan (trainee advocate)     09 November 2013

yes,u convert this land into residensial via 143 of zalr act, once land convert in residencial via 143 then any person can purchase it because zalr act ceases after 143 of particular land and land remove from revenue records as partet land so no need of dakeel kharij required as like in city. but you not purchase more than 5 hectare land.

always purchase land from sankramaniya bhumidhar because they have right to sale land. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register