LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AYESHA FIRDOUS   27 December 2017

Land tribunal judgment

Hello sir iwant to know if the special thasildar send notice in 1978 to my grand father name but they passed away in 1976 & we also not response at that time the thasildar judgment have gone to tenant & now the land RTC ,MR, on tenant name but we have not given any authority signatures but in O.S 4885/64 settlements deed in the court at munsif of srirangapatna has already submitted in 1964 in deed of family settlement the checkbandi also mentions, how to do

Learning

4 Replies

AYESHA FIRDOUS   28 December 2017

Waiting for ur valuable response

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 December 2017

The facts, as posted, are confusing and incomplete.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 January 2018

You mean to say that the party to whom notice was addressed was already dead and legal heirs did not appear and some judgment was passed in favor of tenant many years back say in year 1978.

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and having successful track record in such matters…..for a considered opinion!

Do share with your counsel, if the legal heirs were made known of the judgment/decision.

AYESHA FIRDOUS   28 February 2018

in tenancy the tenant had taken order copy to my land now it�s possible to release my land from tenant because ihave not take compusiton by tenancy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register