LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandu (Owner)     31 October 2014

Land registration

Hi this is nandu I was purchased a land and registration completed on may 2014 my land Khatha work has finished on 26/07/2014 land value is 30lakhs now I've a problem with previous owner side. he gave an empty 100 rs e-stamp paper in 2012 with his sign someone for chit related business, but now he has balanced some amount to the chit person so the chit person typed a land agreement his side now chit person told me I am going to take a stay on The land. he also warned me you can loose everything(land +cash) please help me advise me what I do

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.Vinod Patil (Lawyer)     31 October 2014

it is not possible to loose your land, if Chit person shows that he was signed contract with your previous owner then he must prove authenticate payment schedule(means he must prove the transaction) and your previous owner signed 100 RS. E-stamp in 2012; now 2014 is almost ending, limitation for specific performance is 3 years and if chit person wants to claim on your property, he have to go in court within 2-3 months and file case of Specific performance in court but it is so difficult to win Chit person. Court always prefer Registered agreement and in rare case chit person win the case, then your previous owner liable toreturn your money, so don't worry you are safe......

Nandu (Owner)     31 October 2014

Thank you very very much Vinod sir your valueable time spend for me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register