Land kabza

Hello All,

This is Shashank and I am new to this forum..I am hoping that I will get good suggestions here


We have a land in the name on my mother at bowenpally which was brought around 34 years back.We purchased it from our community people.After few years,the land was partially encroached by Hindu graye yard .Now they have built a compound wall and more than half of our land has gone to them.We have genuine papers with us.Can you please give me your expert advice on how to proceed legally or by any other means to get back our land.



Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Give a complaint to the district collector on graveyard committee for your grabbhing. 



In the alternative to the suggestion made by learned friend Mr. Ramachary, you may file a civil suit for mandatory injunction with declaration and possession of the property against the state (collector) for proper relief and remedy.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu