Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NEERAJ RAI   28 October 2015

Land fraud

Hii,

I have a few questions-

1.My uncles friend got him drunk and slowly took signatures on land papers and so he claims to have done it through a registrar also. He eventually got everything of my uncle including the house.

2.What can be done in such a situation where the house is occupied by my aunt and family.

3.How do i proceed step by step as my uncle has not received any money. 

4.The guy is claiming to have also got the signatures on the property of my father and he is not allowing the people in my native to farm on my fathers land also.How can my uncle write my fathers land even after we have done the partition in property.

Please advice as to ahat needs to be done.

Learning

3 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     28 October 2015

Who was the owner of the property? Agreement signed is now registered, if yes how? Thanxs

NEERAJ RAI   28 October 2015

Owner was my uncle..but they signed and maybe he must have got it registered by taking him there..

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     29 October 2015

If your uncle has registered (sold) the property which is self aquired then nothing much can be done about it. The property owned by uncle's father cannot be sold by uncle and if done amounts to criminal act by uncle. Even then the transfer of sale cannot pass on to the purchaser if the rightful owner has not been party to the sale.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register