LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab Alam   09 August 2019

Land dispute case.

I have clear documents for the property which has been encroached by two of my neighbors.

I filed a Case in dewani court Bansi 6 years before. since then as no munsif is available there, only my dates are getting transferred and each time I have to pay 200 to the lawyer.

Now I feel like a fool, taking rounds of court and spending money for each date where as my neighbor laugh and enjoy my pain.

please suggest suitable route through which I can break the impass and get justice.
Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 August 2019

There is no other short cut and the state government should realize the difficulties as to how land grabbers, law breakers are enjoying their inefficiency.  District Judge, on application may consider for shifting of the case, if he is approached with proper petition.

Aftab Alam   10 August 2019

I am grateful to you for the reply.

Shashi Dhara   10 August 2019

Don't be disgust if once evidence proceedings start after Ur evidence is closed they have to step to box and adduce evidence.defendant advocate is not Dharmatma when his evidence starts he extracts money and it never ends.if u win in trail court they have to file appeal then you may laugh and they have to pay money every hearing.if they doesn't attend court then ex party judgement will be passed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register