Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gowtham (Softare Engineer)     10 June 2013

Land dispute between two sites because of partition

Hi,

This is Gowtham.R from Bangalore.We Own a 30*40 site in Bangalore and the Dispute is that there is a 5ft Shortage between our site and the site next to us.Both of our site are in Corner and in all the other plot houses are build.I guess other People who have Constructed house have occupied more Place. I think there are around 10 to 15 houses on the left of our site.

So, wat we did is we started to construct house with the right Measurement(30*40). Beacuse of this there will be shortage of 5ft for the site next to us on the right side. Can this Owner of the site take any legal action against us?

The other site owner came with a lawyer and took the measurement of our site and went.Can Court order a stay on the construction of our house?

Please Reply..

Regards,

Gowtham.R

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 June 2013

First and fore most you have to obtain municipal authority permission, during the investigaton by the authority it willl reveal the site measurement details.

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     10 June 2013

if you have constructed the house as per the sanctioned plan of the municipal corporation then there won't be any problem to you, subject to you the easementray rights of the neighbour is not affected.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Gowtham (Softare Engineer)     10 June 2013

Thank you all for your Advice.  I will Post here if any Dispute arises.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register