Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Umapathi (Ex-Sgt)     24 August 2013

Land dispute

Dear Sir,

I purchased a land  which is panchayat approved. i measured the land (cross site) as per the measurements given in the title deed recently and find out that one side of the measurement extends near about 4 feet to the road (4 feet falls on the road) .  but the road is not properly handed over to the panchayat (road still in dispute). can i mark my land as per the title deed measurements and continue my construction? will anyone put an objection as the measurement extends to road? Please confirm and advise.

I have attached the scanned copy of the site layout. my site no is 1 measuring 67 feet in west, 60 feet in east, 29 feet in north, 30 feet in south and total area is 1873.25 sq feet. The 67 feet measurement extends to road. nearby sites are in correct measurement. Please advise.

Thank you sir.

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     24 August 2013

simple idea is leave 4 feet for road,

this is safe 

or 

get correct information to panchayat

or VAO

or Collector or RTI

1 Like

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     25 August 2013

Please get a joint survey done by the TILR/authorities who will mark the boundaries of our land and that of the Panchayat to be on the safe side.

Would you appreciate it if they break down your newly constructed house if it is later found to be in Panchayat land?

You can also take the Panchayat's and the villagers' permission to build. But the safest is to do a joint survey and/or try to build the house after leaving the 4 ft which you can still keep in your compound.

S Jadhav

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register