Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nonu Singh (Engineer)     29 July 2017

Land consolidation pending - 20 years, can we take possesion

Hello Experts

This is regarding a land in Aravalli hills (Rozka Gujjar, Sohna) which was bought 20 years back and since then land consolidation (chakbandi) is pending from government side , we need land and want to use it for agriculture activities , we have been informed by dealers in the area that they can help us take possession , though I understand this might not be completely legal but since this is our land and due to government failure we have been deprived of this , is there a provision in law that we take land possession and intimate local government  authorities about it ?

Regards

Aditya -- +919999066686

Learning

3 Replies

Susen Nath   30 July 2017

No sir. U have to inform ur grivence to the respective goverment depth in written way at first. Then go for judiciary.

Nonu Singh (Engineer)     30 July 2017

Any expert who can help me taking this further , this property is Sohna District , Gurgaon (Haryana) , i'm based out of delhi .

Please help me with your contact number or contact me on +919999066686 .

Nonu Singh (Engineer)     31 July 2017

I had a casual word with lawyer , as per him if mutation has been done , in that case we can take possesion and when govt plan to do consolidation(chakkbandi) land can be reallocated .Please can someone comment/confirm ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register