LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranjal Srivastava (Lawyer)     19 June 2010

LLB DISTANCE EDUCATION

I want to know is BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA recognizes  LLB degree from distance learning  pattern .

Learning

18 Replies

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     19 June 2010

You can contact National Law University, Jodhpur. They have very good Distance Education Programmes in Law. You can find thei website through google.

Another University is Annamalai University, Chennai.

You may have to hurry because their admissions might be on nowadays.

sanjay kumar (BE/ LLM in Corporate Laws)     19 June 2010

Regarding recongnition from Bar Council of India, to my knowledge, the DLPs of NLU, Jodhpur and Annamalai University are recognised by BCI.. But you may obtain specific confirmations from them.

mahendra rai jain (advocate)     19 June 2010

NO

Pranjal Srivastava (Lawyer)     19 June 2010

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     19 June 2010

THE DEGREES OF LAW OBTAINED THROUGH DISTANCE/CORRESPONDENCE MODE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR  ENROLL/PRACTICE AS ADVOCATES.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 June 2010

sir I have heard that under the guidelines of bar council of india students who have taken LLB degree through distance education are barred from taking lawyers licence and practicing in indian court,is it true? Asked by satyam on 25 September 2008 at 6:57 PM. Answered by Studyplaces India Counselor There is no any guidline which is issued by Bar Council of India to barred Distance learning students from practicing in the courts. You got some wrong informtion. For more information log on Bar Council of India

sir I have heard that under the guidelines of bar council of india students who have taken LLB degree through distance education are barred from taking lawyers licence and practicing in indian court,is it true?

Asked by satyam on 25 September 2008 at 6:57 PM.

• Answered by Studyplaces India Counselor

There is no any guidline which is issued by Bar Council of India to barred Distance learning students from practicing in the courts. You got some wrong informtion.
    For more information log on Bar Council of India

the above got from net searching

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     20 June 2010

IN SO MANY CIRCULARS/NOTIFICATIONS THE BCI INSTRUCTED THE STATE BODIES EVEN NOT ENROLL THE LLB 3Y DEGREE HOLDERS WHO GOT QUALIFIED AFTER NORMAL DEGREE OF DISTANCE/CORESPONDENCE/EVEN OPEN UNIVERSITY DEGREES.

IT IS THE REFORMS STARTED BY THE LAW MIN/ HRD/LAWCOMMISSION/BCI AFTER REMOVAL OF EVENING  COLLEGES AND NO MORE 3YRS COURSE IN NEW COLLEGES(ONLY5YRS COURSE IS ENCOURAGED).

HENCE FOR THE COMING LAW GRADUATES HAVE TO FACE THE MUSIC OF STANDARISATION OF LEGAL EDUCATION EFFECT.

Rajan (Asst. Manager)     01 April 2011

Dear All,

I am the master degree holder in commerce, i eager to get one of Law course via distance education, so Can any one answer me which university is offer L.L.B course via distance in Tamil Nadu.

Rajan (Asst. Manager)     03 April 2011

Dear Sanjay,

Thanks for your information and i had check in annamalai university is having admission of LLM but which is not enocurage in bar council of india, please assist for another univeristy to join LLB.

Rajan (Asst. Manager)     03 April 2011

Could you please advice me the university name for join LLB via distance education (recognised by BCI)

Rajan (Asst. Manager)     20 December 2012

Hi,

Could you please tell me which college/university provide LLB via distance education

Regards

Rajan

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     20 December 2012

SC banned LLB distance mode to practice as advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register