Dear learned members, I am a Central Govt. Employee posted far away from home town. My parents suffering from old age ailments stay all alone at home town. I have one younger brother who doesn't look after my parents or visit them and stay at a distant location. I had applied for posting to home town on compassionate grounds to look after/support my ailing parents stating said reasons but my employer denied the same informing that my application doesn't support any document as per existing policy w.r.t. my younger brother not looking after my parents and also stay separately. Policy states that I should submit a LEGAL SEPARATION CERTIFICATE (an affidavit signed by magistrate) which is mentioned as follows: AFFIDAVIT BY PARENTS AUTHENTICATED BY JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE THAT OTHER SIBLINGS HAVE RELINQUISHED THEIR RIGHT ON ANCESTRAL PROPERTY ALONGWITH STATEMENT OF PARENTS. Please let me know how can I obtain this Affidavit/statements authenticated by Judicial Magistrate and what should be the matter in said Affidavit/Statements. I had already approached a lawyer who said that magistrate does not authenticate such documents and prepared an Affidavit attested by Notary which did not fulfil my requirement as per my employer's policy and matter typed was also not as per the said policy. Accordingly, the same got rejected on submission



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu