LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAJENDRA SINGH (CAPT)     20 February 2011

LEAVE AND LICENCE FORMAT FOR GUJRAT/GANDHINAGAR

I would be grateful if some houourable lawer could provide me with a perfectly legal leave and licence format that I could sign as a landlord with a tenant for leasing my residential property situated in Gandhinagar, Gujrat.

Learning

4 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     21 February 2011

This is only a model draft of L&L agreement. Seek professional assistance locally before executing the agreement to confirm with local laws.

Attached File : 15 15 lease 494.doc downloaded: 1030 times

GAJENDRA SINGH (CAPT)     21 February 2011

Thanks Mr Vishal, Your reply is appreciated. I was looking for a Gujrat specific Leave and Licence agreement.I have properties in other states and am well aware of the format for the Leave and licene specific for those states. I am looking for specific clauses in the leave and licence of Gujrat Govt.

Thanks and Regards!

Mayurdhvajsinh Rana (Advocate)     27 February 2011

for specific drafting, you need to cotact lawyer from the state, at Gandhinagar or Ahmedabad. no generalized draft may help you properly.

Ramesh Rawls   23 January 2017

I have flat at rajkot Gujarat state. I am giving my flat on leave & licence for 11 months, whether this document registration is compulsory? Or I can notarized the said document is sufficient and will protect my rights. Pl adivse me, in Gujarat registration is compulsory 

Thanking you Seating your reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register