Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indira.S.228 (private)     12 March 2016

Kindly help me - how to change my date of birth in my ssc ?

Hello,

I am Indira, my original Date of birth is 22-aug-1980. How ever it was 10-Aug-1980 in my SSC- passed out in the year 1996- from a small village in Nalgonda District on that time. We were un aware how my DOB was entered wrongly. When I see my SSC memo 1996 I got to known that it was wrong. I am unaware how to correct it. So it's been continueing since then for all. Now my passport is due to renewal. I thought to change in 2005 & have taken my birth certificate in 2005 from suryapet municipality in nalgonda district, where I was born. How ever some one has told that it's long procedure, leave it as you are not intersted in govt jobs. Let it be !!!

I am requesting you to Kindly help me as I am trying to change it as soon as possible, because when I am submitting all my documents in private jobs, people are asking why it's different from DOB certificate & SSC & Passport & PAN ? I have been explaining. Now I am staying in Hyderabad.

I am trying to keep my original & genuine DOB only. I don't like anything wrong, even though it's beneficial in future, as I may get 1 year early senior citizenship !!! I ignore this. I need it with correct one only.

Kindly help me to change my DOB in my SSC as well. I have taken my Driving License, Aadhaar with my original DOB only. So that I am thinking to correct it in passport also during renewal time.

I would appreciate the positive result.

Thanks in advance.

Indira.

Learning

1 Replies

slakshmanrao (accounts officer)     13 March 2016

The preference is all about amending the government approved document.Approach an advocate for remedy...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register