Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rhea raikar (beauty advisor)     18 December 2013

Kindly help

hi,

had filed an appeal to the chief conservator of forests panaji, goa under section 15  of Goa, Daman and Diu preservation of trees act, 1984 with application for stay of the impugned order, verification and an affidavit. appeal was filed within one month of the judgement /order. i told my lawyer that i had submitted the appeal to the chief conservator of forests. the lawyer told me he will see. so i thought reply will come from chief conservator of forests. now its 2 months from the date of appeal. now the complainant has filed a complaint to the deputy collector stating that till today the opponent has not complied the said order. my lawyer gave me a reply in writing to give the deputy collector and he also told me to give photocopy of the appeal filed. on the hearing day the deputy collector asked me why didn't i till date get a stay. the next date of hearing is after a month. totally confused. the complainant says that now my appeal won't be entertained by the chief conservator of forests and he told the deputy collector to pass order to cut my coconut tree. kindly help. what to do. my lawyer says all will be fine.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register