LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radheyshyam Sharma (Sr Executive)     11 October 2013

Kallendra under 107/50

One of my neighbor is harassing my wife sine last two years. We have lodge FIR in ipc 354/323 and the case is under trials. Now, one of his relative (lady) make a false call on 100 no. and complaint the police that I am abusing her. She is making pressure on us to call back the case otherwise she will also impose fake case on me. I have been called at Police station as well as DCP office at Seelampur. I have clear everything to SHO, IO ans DCP office. All of them is convinced but now that woman went to an NGO and the NGO woman made pressure on Police and police made kallendra's under section 107/50. What should I do. Pls help. I have also submitted my complaint to DCP,ACP, NWC, ans SHO of local police station. But they have not taken any action on my complaints.

Learning

1 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 October 2013

1 . Police made a kallandra u/s 107/150 to maintain peace in the area , and to bound the person not to fight or not to qurallel in the area , for that you have to be summoned from SEM court where you have to assure the court that you will not create problem to other party ,or fight with other party and for that you have to give surety from two person , sometime fine is also charged 2 . Submit your complaint to police commissioner of delhi office , give all previous details of complaint with their photocopy attached , get the sign. In your receiving copy .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register