Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     06 June 2010

KAYDA 16

Sir,

In UP and Uttarakhand on every paper which is filed in a civil suit, one rectangle is made having court's name, parties name and case No. I want to know what is it's releveancy in which law it is provided. Some moths ago I heard that now it not compulsory to be made, if it is true please provide me the relevant information.

Learning

3 Replies

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     06 June 2010

This Kayda 16 is under practice and procedure if any paper/s filed in  case it should be endorsed with the details of case court name ,case no. parties names it assist the court staff if any paper misplaced or attached with other file by mistake if found will be attached in proper file/case

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     07 June 2010

Thanks Bhatia Sir

Some days ago I heard that now it not compulsory. Is It true?. Recently I received a copy of divorce petition from Kakardooma Court Delhi. There is no KYADA 16 on this petition.

Arun kr sharma (LAWYER IN PRACTICE)     26 January 2017

Dear Arvind Singh Chouhan,

I hope that you are well aware that KARKARDOOM COURT is a district court situated in DELHI and this KAYDA 16 is in practice in UP AND UTTARAKHAND. 

So we should make a sense that in your divorce petition WHY KAYDA 16 should be mentioned?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register