Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     13 October 2010

Justice Hurried is Buried OR Justice delayed is denied ?

There are these two well known sayings:----

"Justice Hurried is Buried"

"Justice delayed is denied"

Which is more applicable looking at Indian legal system ?

Learning

17 Replies

Radhey (Owner)     13 October 2010

I am sorry the thread got posted twice unintentionally.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     13 October 2010

As if legal sytesm elsewhere in the world run defferently.

1 Like

(Guest)

Justice should be done on the spot.  Every delay is failure of justice system and finally it is a failure of the state.  Money can be recovered with interest but life's movements cannot be compensate.

A young couple did love marriage in court but parents were not agree so both side parents filed false cases against them.  Girl's side parents filed that the girl is already married and her husband is in abroad.  Boy's parents filed that the boy is already married and now not willing to accept her.  The case gone for 20 years in appeals in many courts with the help of learned counsels.  Now the couple won.  They are now 50 years old.    They also fed up suffering around advocates and courts.  Money gone lost. Mental peace lost.  Interest in life lost.  Now justice system sending them for honeymoon and to give birth their child.

Is it justice?  Million cases of injustice by the delay in justice system I can put up here.  It is not natural justice so the justice system is against the nature.  Human being is a natural kind and justice system is against human being.

Establishment of state is failed.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 October 2010

both are applicable.  NOw a days to complete their quota system judges are making hurry to proceed with the case.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 October 2010

Delay is somewhat acceptable, if justice done.

Hurry is not acceptable if justice is not done.

Sooner or later JUSTICE must be done.

But delayed injustice deepens the wound further.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     14 October 2010

Interesting!!

Preventive measures may taken keeping the time frame in mind

Corrective & punitive measures/liabilities of blame/damages and its extent/alternative settlements etc be decided with natural principles of justice and and not merely with time frame in mind

After every corrective /punitive measures in regards to an individual case/occurance, it automatically triggers to order the preventive measures to ensure non repetition of the same occurance.

Both kind proceedings do require an applicant ('a crying baby')

girishankar (manager)     09 November 2010

Justice should be done on the spot.  Every delay is failure of justice system and finally it is a failure of the Judiciary.  Money can be recovered with interest but life's movements cannot be compensate.

Is it justice?  Million cases of injustice by the delay in justice system I can put up here.  It is not natural justice so the justice system is against the nature.  Human being is a natural kind and corrupeted justice system is against human being.

shashikumar Sir,

Yes  legal sytesm elsewhere in the world run defferently when we compare our Manu Dharma/Drama of Judis / Politicians.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     09 November 2010

@radhey

justice hurried is justice buried

justice delayed is justice denied

Both statements are true.i also agree wid ashutosh that justice even if delayed is worth it.

but "justice hurried is justice buried" as happens in out of court settlements where one party may compromise unwillingly with the biased terms of settlement becuase it cant affort litigation expenses,it has no real support ,etc is no justice..it only makes the person bitter for the rest of his life.

"Justice Hurried is Buried" It should be Postmorterm. By Whom is ?

"Justice delayed is denied" it should be opposed . By whom is ?

Which will be  more applicable for looking at Indian legal system ?

girishankar (manager)     11 November 2010

This is Justice

Dear Ram Samudre - DRF KABEERPANTHII am Online Sir ,

Said Link has been deleted I searched it.

This is Justice

Dear Friends I got this thru Net:

As the Senior Bureacrats, IPS Officers and Judges approach their retirement, they fear loosing power and all the trappings of power like a car with a red beacon, citizens fearfully standing in attention before them or people moving out of their way, while walking in the corrdors of power. ...
43 minutes ago  ·  ·  · Share

What is happening now and What is a dream ... This dream can materialise, with citizens support.

Happening Now:

As the Senior Bureacrats, IPS Officers and Judges approach their retirement, they fear loosing power and all the trappings of power like a car with a red beacon, citizens fearfully standing in attention before them or people moving out of their way, while walking in the corrdors of power. So they start pleasing the rotten politicians in power, so that they be rewarded, with some extension or a post retirement position for 5 or 10 years in some powerful post, where they will be entitled to all that they were used to. Now since such posts as Information Commissioner or Member of the State Human Rights Commission, etc., are less in number, than the number of Sr Individuals retiring, there is intense competition, in a game "I will lick the ruling Politicians bottom better than others". The ones who lick the best are provided extensions or a lucrative post retirement job... And they continue to lick.

Ex-CJI Balakrishnan now NHRC chief: 

Ex-CJI K G Balakrishnan has been appointed as the chairperson of the National Human Rights Commission.The judge,who retired on May 12,will be the sixth NHRC chief and will have a tenure of five years.

Court grants six more months to chief secy

Shibu Thomas I TNN 

Mumbai: The Bombay high court on T h u r s d ay gave its nod to the extension in service granted to chief secretary Johny Joseph. A division bench headed by Chief Justice Swatanter Kumar dismissed a public interest litigation filed by a city advocate, challenging Joseph’s extension saying that the state had followed proper procedures.

Joseph, who was due to retire on May 31, was given a sixmonth extension. The state had justified the extension, saying Joseph was “indispensable for the time-being’’. The government produced a 14-page letter written by chief minister Ashok Chavan to the PM’s office, which claimed that Joseph was at the helm of several important projects that were crucial to the state. These included the implementation of the post-26/11 security measures as well as the execution of the next phase of the Ratnagiri Gas and Power Project that will provide an extra 900 MW of power to the state.

The letter also said Joseph was needed for the state budget and the assembly elections. He was also part of various important infrastructure projects, including the upgrade of airports, urban transport, water supply and sanitation, said the government. The state also pointed to Joseph’s capabilities as an able administrator; it mentioned his efficient handling of disaster management, following the Latur earthquake and monitoring as well as coordinating various security agencies during 26/11 terror attacks. 

Petitioner R R Tripathi had claimed that service rules had been violated to give Joseph an extension. The court said it could not go into the merits of the administrative order and would only look at if the statutory procedures had been followed.

( Reproduced from The Times Of India July 24, 2009 page 7)

Let us Dream Now.

A law is passed that no extensions will be allowed or lucrative posts will be given to anyone post retirement. Once the Senior Officers are aware that these are their last few years in service, they will do everything in their power, to improve the conditions prevalent in their departments, so that they are remembered by the public for the good work they did prior to retirement. There will now be competition amongst all of them, to do better work than others. it will be a reverse of of what is happening now ... Off course it is only a dream ... But sometimes dreams come true, if we work for it.

Need Powerful people to Join me in PILs in this regard.

Contact Indur Chhugani at ikchhugani@...

Mobile 098201 71571

You may comment on this article at
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=107199067380&ref=mf

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>> Indian Judiciary... Is it Stinking ?

Supreme Court Concedes ... the rot has set in Judiciary.

Example ... How Judges protect the corrupt

Warrant Industry...How the Magistrate / Police partnership flourishes.

Contribute funds ... To fight on, PLEAD needs funds.

Latest on this site ... This website informs of actions by Rogue Police in India.

How to register FIR at Police Station ... Download files giving instructions.

How Mumbai Police framed Chhugani .. TOI of 24/07/06 ... Happens across India everyday.

Rogue Police of India ... Narayana Murthy of INFOSYS was also arrested

Citizens Policing the Police is a MUST ...Need of the day

Fri Jun 4, 2010 10:29 pm

< Prev Message  |  Next Message >   

Expand Messages Author Sort by Date
Happening ... All Rotten Bottom Lickers Get Post Retirement Jobs Happening ... All Rotten Bottom Lickers Get Post Retirement Jobs
[image: Dalbara Singh Gill] <https://www.facebook.com/dsgill?ref=mf> Dalbara Singh Gill <https://www.facebook.com/dsgill> via Indur ...

Dear Friends I got this thru Net:

Chief Justice of US Supreme Court John Marshall had once said:

"Power of Judiciary lies not in deciding cases, nor in Imposing sentences nor in punishing for contempt, but in the trust, faith and confidence of the common man".

Are you ready to actively fight corruption ?

Justice Bilal Nazki, put extra ordinary efforts to ensure, I could not approach the Supreme Court fast. (Unaware I will not be able to take it to SC in any case, because of financial constraints ) ... Order copy was not being made available, of the rotten order passed on 11/9/2008, inspite of my efforts of going to HC different departments, every 3 days.

After I made complaints to Supreme Court, Prime Ministers Office, etc, on 21/11/2008, it finally was given on 4/12/2008.

Read Order:

"1 ... An undertaking has been filed by the Commissioner of Police that the Police Chowkies in question will be demolished within a period of six months time from today and make it clear that if the undertaking is not carried out necessary consequence will follow.

2. ... The petitioner who has brought this public interest matter is not in a position to understand the behaviour which people are expected to maintain at the courts and which behaviour is known to the lawyers by their conduct. Therefore, we requested him on several occasions to engage counsel, so that we could understand the point of view. Even otherwise this is a` matter of public interest and the petitioner has no interest. Therefore we relieve him of this case and he shall not be heard again in this case. However, we appoint Mr R. B. Raghuvanshi, the Additional Solicitor General, as amicus curiae to assist this case, List all the matters on 11th March 2009"....

Justice Bilal Nazki

Right now, he has ensured, the corrupt practice of receiving Rs 3 cr bribe per month continues unhindered till March 2009 atleast. ( and further 6 months ... because 11th March 2009 is HOLI Holiday ... Smart act ).

The Corrupt Judge, wanted a lawyer to be appointed, so that the lawyer takes a bribe share and kills the case ... Now he has appointed an Government nominee, to kill the case.

This corrupt Judge can be easily checkmated, if some activst is willing to file an intervening application immediatelly at the Bombay High Court ... or file a petition in the Supreme Court.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Justice Bilal Nazki by stopping me from arguing the petition, insisting I get a lawyer ...

... is indirectly trying to protect the Rs 3 crore bribe EVERY MONTH, received by the police from Advertising companies ... Who they help, to earn Rs 7-8 Crores every month, from advertisements on traffic pedestals and chowkies.  

In February 2008, I was offered Rs 1 crore for my NGO to NOT pursue the case ... Rs 40 lacs immediately and Rs 5 lacs for 12 months for absenting from court. ... Any lawyer IF appointed, will sell himself out for Rs 5 lacs ...
Case came up in Bombay HC on 25th August 2008, then 27th Aug then 8th September , on 9th September 2008 and finally on 11th September 2008.  

BUT on 8th September the Judge said, he will not allow me to argue & I must appoint a lawyer or just attend as observer ( I am the petitioner). ... have no money to appoint a lawyer... AND not interested in getting a lawyer to argue the case. 

On 11th September 2008, the judge once again disallowed me to argue the case and appointed a lawyer to become Amicus Curae of the court, thus successfully, ensuring that the bribes to police are not affected in any way....

What's more, he has now fixed the date as 11th March 2009, which means the police and their corrupt friends now have 6 months, to kill me and end the problem once and for all, with Justice Bilal Nazki's blessings.

Earlier in January 2008, I have delined police protection, after Justice J N Patel warned the police "Should any harm befall the petitioner, this court will hold the Police Commissioner directly responsible"... They have my refusal in writing.

And I have no intention now of asking for protection from the Rogue police.

How Rs 3 cr.. Affidavit at https://www.RoguePolice.com/100crore.htm

Press Reports of the proceedings in HC on 8th & 11th September 2008

Read from Times of india at https://www.RoguePolice.com/hccheats.htm

----------------------------------------------------------

Indian Judiciary ... Is it Stinking ?

The RTI Act was introduced to check corruption, by opening up information to citizens. Unfortunately the the Information Commissioners entrusted with the job of overseeing the proper implementation of the act, are trying to sabotage the act.

The Judges at every level, try their best to help the corrupt politicians and the powerful, rare is a Judicial officer who does not bow to the ruling rogues of India.

Join In NOW:

Indian Judiciary ... Is it stinking ?

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40507761800

( please copy and paste above address in browser )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest on this site ... This website informs of actions by Rogue Police in India.

How to register FIR at Police Station ... Download files giving instructions.

How Mumbai Police framed Chhugani .. TOI of 24/07/06 ... Happens across India everyday.

Rogue Police of India ... Narayana Murthy of INFOSYS was also arrested

Citizens Policing the Police is a MUST ...Need of the day

HOME

Corruption in India,Mumbai,happy,health,Corruption,police,delhi,Bombay,chennai,dubai,constittution,
elderly,corruption,control,bangalore,calcutta,pune,lucknow,change,sessions,court,high court,Supreme court,improve,justice,courts,hafta,chhugani,Chhugani, Pratibha Patil,Rajnikant,verdict,criminal,
system,senior citizens,Times of India,High Court,Supreme Court of India,judgement,
Harish Shetty,Shilpa Shetty,Bandra,Khar,Brown Sugar,Drugs,Sindhi,Xavier College,Stephrns College,Starplus,Jethmalani,memon,Dawood,BharatShah,Barkha,ndtv,Bribes,Infosys,Cnn,Aajtak,Zee,Gandhi, Sabharwal,Jessica Lal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register