The property is located in Uttrakhand. We requested the builder to cancel the allotment and refund the amount as there was no construction was going on since 2012 and cancellation of allotment was issued in 2018 with a promise that the amount will be refunded by December 2018. Till now they have not refunded the amount. No reply to the legal notice also. Can I file the suit for recovery in Delhi as the Company is having registered office in Delhi and all the application and meetings took place at their Delhi Office and Complainant is residing in Delhi? or It will be Uttrakhand only?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu