Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP SHAW (oFFICE ASST)     26 August 2017

Judgment in 498a & dp 3/4 act

Respected Sir,

case Details - 498A, r/W 34, DP ACT 3/4 

Sppose that If i get Convicted from Lower Court then , Please guide me the Procedure to appeal the Order passed by Lower Court in Upper Court ( Distric Sesson Court) . If any Templete to appeal the same in Upper Court the Please share which will be helpful for me. Also Guide me the section on which i appeal it in district court .

My Wife did not give any Medical Report,  Also she admitted in her cross that the Torutre held upon her at her matrimonial home but she filed the case from her parental home (Both are differenet state) Juriscdication are also different . Police also admitted that he never visit at accused residence for investigation and also admitted that Complainaint did not provide any medical report & no any indepedent or eye witness is supported to this incident by which it can be identified that complaint reallin beaing tortured by accused due to deamd of dowry. 

What will be the result of judgment if all this things are clearly mention during argument. 30 august 2017 judgment date. What is chances for acuital. Please guide. 

Learning

1 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     26 August 2017

You have mentioned some points related to 498a but not DP act 3 and 4.

498a alone is not serious but DP act is serious.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register