LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhana (practice)     13 August 2011

Judgement in favor of exparty

I had purchased a plot from Mr.Rakesh, registered on 2005 January, there were two link documents. 1976 was the first document of Mr.Varma, and he was sold to Mr.Rakesh after that And other person Mr.Ramarao also buy same plot and registered before 9 months (before I purchased date2004 May) who was sold the plot in 1976(i.e. my first link document owner Mr.Varma) same persons was sold to the Mr. Ramarao. Regarding this issue I approached to advocate he was given suggestion to file the case in the court to cancel the sale deed of Mr.Ramarao. So we approached court we filed suit on Mr.Ramarao and others (who was sold plot my first link document owner, and sold second time to Mr.Ramarao) nobody attend the court by sending the notices from court everybody became the exparty.

My advocate was appointed another advocate to Mr.Rakesh, even Rakesh also doesn’t know about this matter after three years my advocate cancel the opposite side advocate, and my advocate told this matter to me then I asked why? He told to favor our case. And my advocate requested the court to appoint the commission, court granted the commission after appointing the commission he did not submit any report to court after two years my advocate cancelled the commission which we don’t know.

Suddenly court gave the favor judgment to exparty persons to Mr.Rakesh, and saying that you don’t any clear hands, again we went to appeal. After two years we got numbering on appeal (A.S. NO). presently we are in possession. So these are my quires.

1) If any person becomes exparty, any chance to give the judgment in favor of them, if yes what are the reasons.

2)  In appeal we have any chance to win the case.

3) What steps had taken by my advocate is it correct or not because we have doubt why he arranged an advocate for exparty people and why he asked for commission again why he cancelled?

4) I can file  separate suit for declaration, with another advocate because I have doubt to win the case with this advocate.

Thanking you,

Dhana

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register