LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun (Architect)     12 December 2013

Judgement copy - online

Do we have any procedures to get Judgement Copy - Online. 

And also one more doubt, the case judgement was released in the month of september 2013 but still we didn't receive the judgement copy. can anyone help.

Learning

7 Replies

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     12 December 2013

can you give the name of the court so that i can send you the link

SAM (LEGAL)     12 December 2013

give me case details like case no, name of both the parties, name of advocates, in which court, year of filing etc. so that i will fwd you entire case judgement

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 December 2013

Yes, provide the details, you will be supplied with the link so that you can download it online.

Arun (Architect)     12 December 2013

Case No: 500095, Year: 2011, Judgement Date: 29 Sep 2013

Court: Trichy, District Court

Case Type: Original Suit (Title)

I checked it online through some link, i can see that the judgement is disposed but we didn't receive the judgement details. Please check and help

Arun (Architect)     14 December 2013

Case No: 500095, Year: 2011, Judgement Date: 29 Sep 2013

Court: Trichy, District Court

Case Type: Original Suit (Title)

I checked it online through some link, i can see that the judgement is disposed but we didn't receive the judgement details. Please check and help

Navaneetha Krishnan (engineer)     02 October 2015

Hi,

I would need my judgement copy as well.Can you let me know where to find or can i send the details so that you can send.

Regards,

Rahul

Sukumar (consultant)     17 April 2020

Hello My father died on 2008 and he won a civil case. We could not trace any document in my house . Judgement could be between 2006 and 2008. How to get the judgement copy from district court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register