LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Judge is coming to court daily but not taking any proceeding

I filed a case (3years back) on my brothers to get my right to nherit property of my parents who died 20-25 years back. My brothers have demolished the standing structure in that property, done plotting and sold many plots in it and sucessively constructed them, all of this despite me getting an indefinite stay order from the senior division. The judge in the junior division ( in Amroha district of Uttar Pradesh) has been coming to the court everyday for months and signing his attendence but doesn't sit in his court to take cases. Instead gives short date of 5-6 days everytime. I have to commute there from Delhi every week only to face this disappointment that the judge has come to the court but is not sitting and taking proceedings. Where can we complain about such irresponsible and wrong behavior? This is totally deliberate mishandling of power and justice by not doing what a government employee is supposed to do as a part of his duty. 

Please help s to report this so that we can get our case resolved asap.

Learning

1 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 April 2019

Strange for any Judicial Officer to come to the court without taking up any cases, and I think the District Judge is also sleeping, otherwise he would have reminded the junior officers of his/her judicial duty. The best way for you is to complaint before the Chief Justice of your High Court..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register