Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrityunjay108 (service)     09 April 2013

Job in ongc

Sir,

I am currently working a CPSU in the shipbuilding sector. Erstwhile I was with another CPSU, namely ONGC. Prior to ONGC I worked with another CPSU in the power sector. My question is related to ONGC. I joined as Executive (E-1) level through all India competition and after induction was posted in Western Gujarat. I being the only son at home with no siblings applied for a transfer to my nearest hometown area location but was denied transfer/ my application was never moved to ONGC HQ. I applied for transfer since my parents were medically very unfit at that point of time and I could not bring them to my place in Gujarat due to my father's ill health and lack of desire to leave his hometown. Ultimately I resigned from ONGC when i got the job in the shipbuilding PSU which is near to my hometown. Later, I reapplied to ONGC to go back. I was sent a letter stating that as per company policy only if E-1 executive has completed 3 years of service can his plea for rejoining be considered. Hence, my prayer was rejected. I want to know, is there any possible way that a person like me can hope for relief. I would also state that I reapplied for joining back in ONGC only after 15 days of my resignation coming into effect. I had a good track record in ONGC.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2013

If the com,pany is allowing to E-1 executives then it is there good luck.

If company does not allw them also they have no righht to rejoin as you also do nto have any such right.

VIKAS SINGHAL (aee)     02 April 2015

Hello Mr. Abhishek, same is the case with me. I also recently resigned from ONGC but I want to join it back. I want to talk to you regarding it. can you please update me regarding it. what about your case. my mail id is viks.dec88@gmail.com

Bhavesh Rathod   15 January 2017

Hi Vikas, I am also in the same boat. Can I contact you regarding this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register